TRUST SERVICES COORDINATOR – DUNHAM TRUST COMPANY
Dunham Trust Company (DTC) offers a wide range of traditional trust services designed to meet virtually any client need, from custodial accounts and safekeeping of assets, to family trusts, wealth management and investment options. Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, Dunham Trust Company was chartered in 1999. The firm also has executive offices in Colorado.
The DTC Trust Services Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to the President and Chief Trust Officer, Trust Officers, and Operations Department as needed.
- Communicate with clients as needed to assist Trust Officers, including client and account services, processing paperwork, preparing letters, and performing research to resolve client issues;
- Schedule meetings and conferences for Chief Trust Officer and other Trust Officers; coordinate travel as needed;
- Prepare expense reports for President/Chief Trust Officer;
- Process redemptions and pay all invoices for Trust Officers in Reno office;
- Perform all invoice-related administration, including address changes, service cancellations, client coordination and communication;
- Open and close accounts and perform client record changes and updates;
- Prepare reports for Department Head and Board of Director meetings;
- Assist with preparation for BOD meetings and other events as needed;
- Prepare Secretary of State renewals and Registered Agent (RA) changes;
- Prepare documents for creation of Limited Liability Corporations (LLC);
- Other administrative and operational support as needed.
A.A. degree in finance, business, or accounting preferred OR equivalent work experience
3-5 years of administrative assistant experience in finance, business, auditing, or accounting; prior trust company experience strongly preferred
Special Skills Required:
- Team player, willing to assist other group members, staff, and management;
- Ability to facilitate communication to resolve problems in a positive manner;
- Excellent organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to use independent judgment and discretion to interact with internal and external customers to provide excellent service;
- Professional, confident, and positive demeanor;
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.